Leading the fight to treat and cure ALS through global research and nationwide advocacy while also empowering people with Lou Gehrig's Disease and their families to live fuller lives by providing them with compassionate care and support.
Raise $20,000 to benefit the ALS Association Golden West Chapter's mission priorities of research, public policy initiatives and local compassionate care and support.
Why Run and Fundraise With Team Challenge ALS?
The ALS Association Golden West Chapter supports people living with ALS and their loved ones through services and education in 31 Counties throughout California and the state of Hawaii. We leave no stone unturned in search for the cure of this progressive neurodegenerative disease. Contact us today to register with our Chapter and begin receiving free, personalized services. You will be assigned to a care manager who will work with you to determine your current and future needs. Studies show that people with ALS who receive comprehensive care experience a greater quality of life.
Team Challenge ALS Commitment & Benefits
Team Challenge ALS – LA Marathon members each commit to raising a minimum of $750 for the Golden West Chapter (in addition to the race registration fee.)
- Personalized fundraising page to track progress and share with friends and family
- Team Challenge ALS swag and incentive prizes throughout your fundraising journey
- Team Challenge ALS Singlet for race day
- Pasta lunch or dinner before the Marathon for Team Challenge ALS
- Training schedule, emails with fundraising and training tips for runners
- Support from ALS Association Golden West Chapter staff member to help you reach your fundraising goal
- Knowledge that your fundraising will help patients with ALS and their families!!